Get up-to-date news about the latest real estate listings of beautiful properties for sale in La Paz, as well as links to our latest articles about what it's like to live in La Paz:
- MAY 2019 ISSUE:
- Prefer the Pacific? Casa Aguja
- MARCH 2019 ISSUE: includes:
- The Mid-Pacific Properties: Playas Pacificas and Vistas del Mar
- FEBRUARY 2019 ISSUE includes:
- Introducing Vista Colinas: a new development in Centenario
- JANUARY 2019 ISSUE includes:
- Living the Baja Dream on a budget: 6 homes under $120,000
- DECEMBER 2018 ISSUE includes:
- Christmas in Mexico: Celebrate La Posada, the traditional Mexican Christmas party
- OCTOBER 2018 ISSUE includes:
- Healthcare in La Paz: the final installment in our Healthcare series
- Do I Need to Speak Spanish?: Rebecca answers this frequently-asked question
- AUGUST 2018 ISSUE includes:
- Healthcare in La Paz: the third installment in our Healthcare series
- Building a New Home in La Paz: follow along as Robin and Miriam build a new home from the ground up in El Centenario.
- Beach Camping in Baja: learn what it's like to camp on one of Baja's gorgeous beaches
- JUNE 2018 ISSUE includes:
- Condo Living in La Paz: where to get great views and convenient locations in La Paz
- Healthcare in La Paz: the second installment in our Healthcare series
- Baja Caviar: get Fern's recipe!
- APRIL 2018 ISSUE includes:
- Buying in Baja: why La Paz is the perfect place to vacation, live and retire to
- Spotlight on El Comitan: learn why locals love living in this beach community
- Baja Dogs: local volunters are helping hundredsof lost and abandoned dogs find new homes. Learn how you can help.
- MARCH 2018 ISSUE includes:
- Capital Gains: will I have to pay it when I sell?
- Off Road Adventures in Baja
- Video: Get a brief glimpse of what it's like to live in La Paz
- JANUARY 2018 ISSUE includes:
- Expats in Mexico: what's the attraction? Read the results of this research study.
- Why We Moved to La Paz: read why locals Jim & Rebecca MacDonald ditched their Silicon Valley lifestyle to retire early and live in La Paz full time.
- Tiendas of La Paz: read about the local markets that where you can buy the freshest produce, meats, tortillas and other groceries.